The true extent of sexual assault suffered by university students is being highlighted by a group of young women who've made a film about their own experiences.
If you've been affected by any of the issues raised in our programme or would like to speak to somebody about your own experience, there are places you can turn to for support.
- Rape Crisis England and Wales: Freephone 0808 802 9999 between 12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm every day of the year
- Victim Support: 0808 168 9111 for free support and confidential advice
- NHS Choices– Help after rape and sexual assault
- Sexual Assault Referral Centres - For information on where to find a specialist medical and forensic services for anyone who has been raped or sexually assaulted.
- RASAC (Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre) - 0808 802 9999 (12-2.30 & 7-9.30)