Houses were evacuated in Oldbury after 650 litres of ammonia leaked from a tank at a chemical plant last night (Friday 20 July).
Emergency Services were called to the scene at Beta Heat Treatment Ltd, in the Rounds Green area.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene as well as three crews from the hazardous material unit.
The fire service have said that they left the scene in the early hours of this morning after isolating the ammonia tank. Six workers were led to safety, with one being treated by paramedics for minor injuries.