Police are struggling to identify a man who died earlier this month.
He was found in Braunstone Lane East, in Leicester, at around 10.30pm on Wednesday 11 July and pronounced dead at the scene.
His death isn't being treated as suspicious, but Leicestershire Police have failed to work out who he is.
They've released this artist's impression to try to find answers.
- White, 5ft 8ins tall, slim build.
- Believed to be between 25 and 40 years old.
- He had dark brown hair with short brown facial hair.
- He has a tattoo on his left upper arm and a large vertical scar from his chest to abdomen.
- His left ear has also been pierced but he wasn’t wearing an earring when he was found.
- He was wearing a green printed t-shirt, grey Ellesse jogging bottoms, a light grey sweatshirt with the writing Brookhaven across the chest and a grey hooded jumper. He was also wearing a blue baseball cap and khaki coloured trainers with an orange trim. His clothing and his face, arms and legs also had paint on them.
This is the tattoo on his left upper arm:
Detective Constable Steve Winterton said:
“We appreciate that this is not the best way to potentially find out about the death of a loved one or friend, and we are sorry for any undue distress it may cause. But we need the public’s help to help us identify this man"