- A man who weighed 24 stone at his heaviest point has lost 10 stone in 10 months, through healthy eating and exercise.
Dan Seal from Harborne, Birmingham, used to love eating fast food in huge portions.
But he scrapped all that, and started working out regularly in October last year - sometimes twice a day.
He stuck to his training plan and after 10 months lost 10 stone, going from a 54 inch waist band to 34 inches.
Here are some top tips from Dan, and his trainer, Holly.
He's since had to pay £4,000 to have excess skin removed, as he lost so much weight.
Dan's new diet
Either one of the following:
- Three-egg omelette with spinach, mushrooms and chorizo
- Greek yogurt with crushed nuts, blueberries and dollop of peanut butter
- Chicken, vegetables and baby potatoes
- Steamed sea bass or salmon and salad
- Grilled steak and either vegetables or fresh salad and three or four small new potatoes.