Derby County host local rivals Nottingham Forest in the Championship this evening, with both teams challenging around the play-off places.
There are only two places and three points separating the two East Midlands teams, as we approach the half-way point in the Championship season.
Derby are currently fifth in the table and will jump to third place with a win.
As for Forest if they win, they'll leapfrog their rivals in the table to reach the play-off places.
This is Frank Lampard's first East Midlands derby after taking charge of the club in the summer.
Last 5 meetings between the teams
- Nottingham Forest 0-0 Derby County - 11th March 2018
- Derby County 2-0 Nottingham Forest - 15th October 2017
- Nottingham Forest 2-2 Derby County - 18th March 2017
- Derby County 3-0 Nottingham Forest - 11th December 2016
- Derby County 1-0 Nottingham Forest - 19th March 2016
This is a fixture that Nottingham Forest haven't won for more than three years. January 2015 was the last time Nottingham Forest won this game in Derby.
Derby are looking for their third successive win but Forest come into the game after a defeat at home to struggling Preston.