Following the sacking of Head Coach Darren Moore, we take a look at the current frontrunners for the West Bromwich Albion top job.
- 1/2 current favourite
- Former Fulham and Watford manager
- Led Fulham to promotion to the Premier League last season after beating Aston Villa in the Championship play-off final
- Sacked by Fulham in November
- 7/1 favourite
- Former Stoke City, Derby County, Birmingham City and Burton Albion manager
- Sacked by Stoke at the start of the year
- 8/1 favourite
- Managed clubs including Everton, Manchester United, Sunderland and West Ham United
- He has been out of management for almost a year
The Chief Executive of West Bromwich Albion said "Darren has not been able to engineer the consistency of form..."