More than £3,000 has been raised for a family from Loughborough who lost all their possessions in a house fire on Christmas Day.
Philip Mansfield and his family managed to escape but lost everything in the blaze, including their two pet dogs.
The fire is thought to have started in their living room after Christmas tree decorations melted.
Neighbours were quick to help, first offering them shelter and then clothes and other essentials.
A crowdfunding campaign was also set up, which has seen some people donate as much as £200.
The positives coming out of this are that we are all out - obviously minus the dogs and the support from people around the local area has been - well you can't thank them enough - so it's still ongoing. Today people are calling us asking us if we need anything.