A man has been jailed for seven years after selling toxic slimming pills online which killed a bulimic student.
Parry, of Shrewsbury died in April 2015 after taking eight tablets containing the poisonous Dinitrophenol (DNP).
Side affects of DNP included multiple organ failure, coma and cardiac arrest.
The 32-year-old was accused of buying the yellow powder from a chemical factory in China and selling it on, in tablet form, to people around the world.
In a victim impact statement read to the court, Ms Parry's mother, Fiona Parry, said her hopes for her daughter had been "destroyed."
Rebelo, from Gosport in Hampshire, was sentenced to seven years in prison, minus the 301 days he has already served.
Sentencing him, Mrs Justice Whipple said that he had shown a "blatant disregard for risk of death" by selling the substance that was "not fit for human consumption".