From today (Sunday) additional bus services will be introduced by Nottingham City Transport to provide extra capacity for people expected to return to work, as government restrictions are gradually lifted.
The government's advice is still that people should not use public transport except for essential journeys.
Guidelines also say that people must not travel if they are unwell, show any COVID-19 symptoms or are living with anyone who is self-isolating.
The extra NCT services are:
Green 7: City to Gamston via West Bridgford Central Avenue
· Green 8: City to Wilford Hill and Compton Acres via West Bridgford Central Avenue
· Green 11: City to Lady Bay via The Meadows
· Brown 16: City to Rise Park via Hucknall Road and City Hospital
· Lilac 25: City to Arnold via Carlton, Westdale Lane and Mapperley
· Pink 30: City to Wollaton Vale via Ilkeston Road and Bramcote Moor
· Lime 56: City to Arnold via Sherwood and Plains Estate
· Lime 59: City to Arnold via Arnold
· Purple 87: City to Arnold via Sherwood and City Hospital
Bus users in Nottingham have followed the government’s advice exceptionally well in recent months.