Huge fire at Cadbury Club found to be accidental

Pictures from Twitter/Clifford Darby

A huge fire which broke out at the Cadbury Club, next to the chocolate factory, in Bournville, Birmingham, is thought to have started accidentally.

Fire investigators say they believe the blaze began due to an electrical fault in a light fitting.Fire crews from eight stations were sent to the scene, which was described by West Midlands Fires Service as "a severe fire". 

A large plume of black smoke could be seen billowing out over the area.People were being advised to avoid Bournville Lane and surrounding streets.

Pictures from @Snappersk