Stoke City have signed West Bromwich Albion striker Saido Berahino for £12 million on a five and a half year deal.
The 23-year-old has signed a contract after the club this evening but the fee could rise to £15 million based on the player and club success.
Berahino is the Potters' second signing of the January transfer window.
He's unavailable for their game against Manchester United this weekend but he is expected to be in the crowd for the sell-out game.
West Bromwich Albion has confirmed that the club has agreed a deal with Stoke City for striker Saido Berahino.
As a result, Albion have given Stoke permission to open talks with Berahino about a potential move to the Bet365 Stadium.
The club say there will be no further comment on this today.
West Brom have failed to secure their first home Premier League win of the season after letting a 2-0 win slip away and losing to Everton.
Saido Berahino put the hosts ahead before half time with the only goal of the first half.
The Baggies then doubled their lead through a Craig Dawson header in the second half.
But Everton mounted an impressive and immediate comeback, managing three goals in half an hour to seal a 2-3 win.
West Brom go into half-time in their Premier League clash against Everton 1-0 up, thanks to a goal from striker Saido Berahino.
The Baggies capitalised on confusion in the Everton defence, allowing the England forward to fire home after 41 minutes.
Less than amonth ago, Berahino was threatening never to play for the club's chairman again, after several approaches for him by Tottenham Hotspur were rejected.
He has since returned to training and to the match-day squad for West Brom.
Tony Pulis believes West Brom's fans have forgiven 'naughty child' Saido Berahino for wanting to leave.
The boss insisted any rift between the striker and supporters has been healed following his return to the side.
Berahino threatened to never play for the club again following two rejected deadline-day bids from Tottenham, while he also had a transfer request blocked in the summer.
He scored the winner on his return to the starting line-up for the first time since asking to leave in Saturday's 1-0 win at Aston Villa.
The 22-year-old was rested in Wednesday's 3-0 Capital One Cup defeat at Norwich but is expected to start at The Hawthorns against Everton on Monday and Pulis insisted he has been welcomed back.
"They've been very good and very supportive and the great thing for me is the Saido situation," he said.
"I think Saido was concerned there might be a little turning of the tide but they were absolutely wonderful when he came on against Southampton and last Saturday against Villa.
"They truly are in love with their football club and they want their football club to do well and Saido is a big part of that now.
"They have embraced him and brought him back into the fold - that naughty child!"
West Brom have rejected a second Spurs bid for striker Saido Berahino, the club have confirmed.
Albion Chairman Jeremy Peace said: "Our position remains unchanged. The sale of this player is not on our agenda."
England and West Brom star Saido Berahino has had a transfer request rejected, the club announced today.
The Baggies confirmed they'd received a written transfer request from the 22-year-old striker, but that it had been rejected.
The club have declined to comment further.
West Bromwich Albion striker Saido Berahino is due to appear in court after being arrested on suspicion of drink-driving.
Berahino was stopped in the early hours of 22 October while travelling on the M6 near Warrington.
Cheshire Police says a court summons is due to be issued to the footballer, who was called up to the England squad last November.
In a statement, Cheshire Constabulary said the 21-year-old's bail had been cancelled and he would instead be issued with a summons to appear at court on a date to be fixed.