A baby boy has died in Shropshire after being bitten by a dog. The week-old child was bitten by the small family pet in Ketley yesterday morning. The dog has since been destroyed and a post mortem examination is taking place.
More top news
West Midlands Weather: Windy on Sunday with showers and sunny spells
East Midlands Weather: Heavy rain over Derbyshire hills, drier and brighter elsewhere
The city’s spike in coronavirus cases has sparked a report that it may be the first UK location to be subjected to a district lockdown.