A number of roads across the Midlands remain closed due to flooding today.
Drivers are warned to take extra care and not to drive through large patches of water, which can be deeper than they appear.
The following roads are affected:
- A449 at the Old Gore crossroads with the B4224 in Herefordshire
- A466 at Welsh Newton, Herefordshire
- B4347 near Dark Lane in Ewyas Harold, Herefordshire
- B4352 around Pentre Lane in Bredwardine, Herefordshire
- C1120 closed between Marden and Moreton on Lugg, Herefordshire
- C1122 closed between Marden and the A49 in Herefordshire
- Jay's Lane closed at Leintwardine, Herefordshire
- Hanley Road closed from the A4104 High Street in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
- New Street closed from the A4104 High Street / Old Street in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
- Slash Lane closed both ways between Sileby Road and Mountsorrel Lane in Sileby, Leicestershire
- Henwood Lane blocked between Berry Hall Lane and Barston Lane, Solihull
More top news
It will be largely dry with sunny spells throughout the day.
Showers easing over the hills with plenty of sunshine elsewhere
Showers easing. It will be a cooler night for many.