A number of roads across the Midlands remain closed due to flooding today.
Drivers are warned to take extra care and not to drive through large patches of water, which can be deeper than they appear.
The following roads are affected:
- A449 at the Old Gore crossroads with the B4224 in Herefordshire
- A466 at Welsh Newton, Herefordshire
- B4347 near Dark Lane in Ewyas Harold, Herefordshire
- B4352 around Pentre Lane in Bredwardine, Herefordshire
- C1120 closed between Marden and Moreton on Lugg, Herefordshire
- C1122 closed between Marden and the A49 in Herefordshire
- Jay's Lane closed at Leintwardine, Herefordshire
- Hanley Road closed from the A4104 High Street in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
- New Street closed from the A4104 High Street / Old Street in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
- Slash Lane closed both ways between Sileby Road and Mountsorrel Lane in Sileby, Leicestershire
- Henwood Lane blocked between Berry Hall Lane and Barston Lane, Solihull
More top news
West Midlands Weather: Windy on Sunday with showers and sunny spells
East Midlands Weather: Heavy rain over Derbyshire hills, drier and brighter elsewhere
The city’s spike in coronavirus cases has sparked a report that it may be the first UK location to be subjected to a district lockdown.