Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris will be released from Stafford Prison on Friday, a court has heard.
The Australian-born TV personality has been appearing at his indecent assault trial at Southwark Crown Court via video link from the prison.
But Judge Deborah Taylor told the jury that the 87-year-old was due for release, meaning he will appear in person for the remainder of the trial.
He is facing trial on four sex offence charges.
The jury has previously been told that Harris had already been convicted and sentenced for other offences in 2014.