Work to repair Jersey's windmill, in St Peter, has finished.
The building dates back to 1837 and is made from Jersey granite.
It was cleaned and re-pointed, and the sails were removed, repaired and re-painted.
Now, work is getting underway to replace the copper dome on Guernsey's historic windmill, in St Martin.
It was built in 1825, and the roof was last replaced in 1969, by Catherine Best's father.
The copper is now corroded, and staining the mill, so need to be maintained.
The new design is being built in Austria, and will be the same size as the original.
The new roof will arrive in Guernsey on 10 June, and should take ten days to install.
Both sites are owned by Catherine Best Jewellery designers and manufacturers.