Bus prices for certain journeys in Guernsey are set to increase from today.
Pay as you go fares, short term and unlimited passes will cost more.
- Pay as you go journeys will increase from 55p to 60p.
- The cost of a monthly unlimited pass will go up by £2 to £22 .
- Short term passes will see a £2 increase.
- The Route 91/92 services will be relocated to Stand H at the Town Terminus.
- The operation of an enhanced 'Island Tour' public excursion service by Island Coachways.
A new £5 'Around Island' fare is being introduced for passengers using the Route 91/92 and will apply for any journey starting or finishing in St Peter Port.
The standard cash fare for shorter journeys will remain unchanged at £1, as will the existing Nightowl service provided on Friday and Saturday nights which costs £2.50.
Guernsey's Environment and Infrastructure Committee plans to have contactless payment accepted on buses by the summer.