Islanders who received the Opinions and Lifestyle Survey are being reminded to complete it.
It was sent out to 3,300 randomly selected households on 6 June, but Statistics Jersey has so far only received 600 responses.
The results of the survey are used directly by government in decision-making, and in planning and developing public services.
This year's survey is looking for opinions on a range of topics including:
- Parenting and family support
- Peoples trust in the government and other Jersey institutions
- How Jersey protects its heritage sites
- Jersey household's use of telecoms and the internet
- People's health and well-being
- Fire safety
The deadline has been extended to 19 July to encourage more responses.