Hundreds of people are set to turn out for the first day of Guernsey's West Show.
The event, held at L'Eree, is an opportunity for farmers to show off their prize cattle and vegetables.
The show, which has been running for more than 100 years, celebrates everything from giant pumpkins to prize pigs.
While the weather isn't quite playing ball, organisers aren't worried about the turnout.
Here is a list of what you can expect:
Wednesday 14 August
- 10:00 - Show opens
- 10:00 - Judging of cattle, goats, pigs and sheep
This is the moment Charis Burgoine found out she had won in her category.
- 11:00 - The Vraiceater’s Tavern Opens
- 11:30 - Mini Monster Truck Mania Opens
- 13:00 - Lawnmower Racing - Practice (Side Arena)
- 13:15 - Mr Alexander’s Travelling Show
This outdoor vintage variety show Mr Alexander's skills in magic, illusion, balance and juggling.
- 14:00 - Funfair Opens
- 14:00 - Eagle Heights Display (Main Arena)
The display will feature many breeds of birds including eagles, falcons and owls.
- 15:00 - Bolddog Lings Display Team (Main Arena)
- 15:30 - Mr Alexander’s Travelling Show
- 15:30 - Lawnmower Racing - Sprints (Side Arena)
- 16:00 - Presentation of New Ambulance by St John Emergency Ambulance Service (Main Arena)
- 16:30 - Eagle Heights Display (Main Arena)
- 17:30 - Mr Alexander’s Travelling Show
- 18:30 - Bolddog Lings Display Team (Main Arena)
- 19:00 - Guernsey Evening with Bean Jar & Family Games (Tea Tent)
- 19:00 - Lawnmower Racing - Heats (Side Arena)
- 20:00 - Live Music from ‘Stuck to the Ceiling’
- 23:00 - The Vraiceater’s Tavern Closes
Here is a look back at some of the highlights of last year's event.