The Flybe Guernsey to Heathrow service has been extended to run over winter.
Return afternoon flights will continue from 27 October 2019 to 28 March 2020.
It will operate seven days a week as follows:
- 1:45 pm Depart from Guernsey
- 2:50 pm Arrive at London Heathrow
- 4:35 pm Depart from London Heathrow
- 5:40 pm Arrive in Guernsey
Daily flights from Guernsey to London Heathrow started in March.
It is the first time in 20 years the island has had a connection to the UK's busiest airport.
The airline says current demand shows that it has been popular.
At present though, there is still a question mark over next summer's services.
- WATCH: Our reporter Wesley Smith talks Channel Island links with Heathrow as part of our special reports on travel...