Jersey's new Bailiff, Timothy Le Cocq, will be sworn into the role today.
The ceremony will take place at the Royal Court at 10:30am.
It was announced in December last year that former Deputy Bailiff, Mr Le Cocq, would take over the role in October this year.
- 2019: Mr Le Cocq is sworn in as Jersey's Bailiff.
- 2015: Mr Le Cocq became Jersey's Deputy Bailiff.
- 2009: Mr Le Cocq appointed Attorney General.
- 2008: Mr Le Cocq is appointed as Her Majesty’s Solicitor General.
- 1996: Mr Le Cocq became a Crown Advocate.
- 1985: Mr Le Cocq was called to the Jersey Bar.
- 1981: Mr Le Cocq was called to the English Bar.