Jersey's 'Go Wild Gorillas' are up for auction, each with a minimum bid of £5,000.
All 40 silverback sculptures, plus three of the small ones, will be up for grabs to the highest bidder at the Royal Yacht this evening.
The money raised will go towards building a new home for Jersey Zoo's family of gorillas.
- 'The Space Between Us' has broken tonight's highest bidding record as it goes to its new owner for £72,000.
- 'Zeus' by Caroline Parrott the goes to his new home for £54,000. He was designed with a textural surface specifically aimed at those with a visual impairment.
- 'Ape-iary', by Donna Newman goes under the hammer for £32,000. The design was inspired by Jersey’s strong history of beekeeping.
- The first of the young gorillas, named 'Gorilla 54', by Peter Thompson goes to its new home for £16,000.
- The first Go Wild Gorilla, 'Ding Dong' by Ben Robertson goes to its new home for £20,000.
- Go Wild Gorilla Auction: Streamed live by Go Wild Gorillas on Facebook
- WATCH: We sent our reporter Becky Lancashire out to try the trail this summer...
They were scattered across the island from Corbiere to Gorey, making it the Channel Islands' largest public art trail.