Bus services on six routes in Guernsey are being diverted.
A number of bus stops have been suspended on routes 32, 41, 60, 61, 71 and 81.
The scheduled diversions will take place on different days starting next week.
- Road affected: Doyle Road, St Peter Port
- Route: Le Bouet – St Georges Esp – Glategny Esp – Back on route
- Dates affected: 15–16 February 2020
- Road affected: La Hougue du Pommier, Castel
- Route: Route de Carteret – Cobo Coast Road – Route de La Mare de Carteret – Back on route
- Dates affected: 15-23 February 2020
Routes 60, 61 & 71
- Road affected: Ville au Roi, St Peter Port
- Route: Prince Albert Road – Ruettes Brayes – Back on route
- Dates affected: 12-14 February 2020
- Road affected: Rue des Marettes, St Martin
- Route: Saints Bay Road – Rue des Grons (one-way) – Back on route
- Dates affected: 14-21 February 2020
For more information on scheduled bus diversions, call CT Plus on 01481 700456 or click here.