An operation to tackle anti-social behaviour in Guernsey has lead to 27 arrests.
The operation between November and January ran between 10pm and 3am on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Officers patrolled the islands main nightlife locations.
The aim of the operation was to keep the community safe.
- 10 were for common assault.
- Four for disorderly behaviour in a public place.
- Three for possession of a controlled drug
- Three for being found drunk in a public place,
- Three for criminal damage and public order offences.
- Others were for criminal damage and public order offences.
Eight people were stopped and searched and there were 12 liquor licence checks.