Sport across the Channel Islands is virtually on hold because of coronavirus, with several associations suspending their programmes entirely.
The differences between States advice has led to some discrepancies between the islands, with domestic football halted in Guernsey but continuing in Jersey for the time being.
Among the latest events to be put back is this weekend's Muratti Vase semi-final in Alderney, which would have marked a century since their only ever win in the competition.
Guernsey Raiders have postponed their game away at Sidcup on Saturday, in light of the island's ban on non-essential travel, while the fate of Jersey Reds' home game against Ampthill on Saturday remains unclear.
Jersey Bulls' next three games have been postponed after a two-week suspension of the Combined Counties League came into effect on Sunday (15 March).
While officials from the Isthmian League will meet tonight (Monday) to review their current suspension, which affects Guernsey FC.
- Guernsey: all age groups suspended until further notice
- Jersey: league programme continuing
- CI: Muratti semi-final (Alderney, 21 March) postponed, U16 Muratti (Jersey, 28 March) postponed, U21 Muratti (Guernsey, 26 April) remains
- Guernsey: winter league and indoor nets suspended
- Jersey: local league finished last week, walking netball cancelled
- CI: Inter-Insulars (Jersey, 28/29 March) postponed
- Guernsey: all hockey suspended until further notice
- Jersey: local league continuing
- CI: Inter-Insulars (Jersey, 21 March) postponed