ITV Channel TV has put a range of questions to Jersey's Medical Director for Primary Care, Dr Adrian Noon, including what you should do if you think you have Covid-19 and how best to protect yourself through social distancing and self isolation.
- What should you do if you have coronavirus symptoms?
- When should people contact the coronavirus helpline?
- What is the difference between social distancing and self isolation?
- Does the at risk category include pregnant women and should they be self-isolating?
- Who is in the at-risk categories?
- Is Ibuprofen safe to take after reports that it is not for those with coronavirus?
- What are the top things you should have to help you if you get coronavirus?
- Why are some people in Jersey not being tested for coronavirus even when they have called the helpline saying they have symptoms?
- Do you think that tests will be processed Jersey?
- Some people are looking to get tested privately. Does this mean you will get results quicker?
- Where should people go online to find reliable information on coronavirus?
- Can you catch coronavirus from surfaces and how long can it survive on them?
- Is there enough staff in Jersey's health service to cope with this crisis?
- Schools are closing. How safe is it for children to socialise with one another in small groups?
- JERSEY: Call 01534 445566 - the lines are open between 8.30am and 11pm seven days a week.
- GUERNSEY- Call 01481 756938 / 01481 756969