18 people are still standing for one of the eight Senatorial seats available at next month's General Election in Jersey.
- Sean Power – current Deputy for St Brelade·
- Andrew Green – current Deputy for St Helier and Housing Minister
- Malcolm Ferey – Chief Executive of the Citizens Advice Bureau
- Ian Gorst – current Senator and Chief Minister
- Sarah Ferguson – current Senator
- Philip Ozouf – current Senator and Treasury Minister
- Ann Southern – retired teacher and NUT case worker
- Paul Routier – current Senator and Assistant Chief Minister
- Dr Zoe Cameron - GP
- Alan Maclean – current Senator and Economic Development Minister
- Chris Magee – pro-cannabis campaigner and former JEC employee
- John Young – current Deputy for St Brelade
- Sir Philip Bailhache – current Senator and External Relations Minister
- David Richardson - accountant
- Lyndon Farnham – current Senator
- Guy Du Faye – former States member and journalist
- Geoff Habin – business owner
- Konrad Kruszynski – sales executive
Of the 18, 10 are sitting States members, six are new faces, one is former states members and one is a repeat candidate. There are two women standing and the first ever dual-nationality candidate.
More top news
The weekend event coincides with International Pride Month and the 51st anniversary of the Stonewall riots.
The scheme has been backed by the island's Lieutenant-Governor, and is the first of its kind in the Channel Islands.
Sunny spells and isolated light showers. After dusk fair spells with isolated showers.