30 people had to evacuate their homes last night after fire broke out in a block of flats on St Saviou'rs Road around 12:30 this morning.
Fire crews found one person unconscious in the building, they are now receiving hospital treatment.
It is thought the fire started from cooking being left unattended.
The alarm was raised after residents of surrounding flats heard a smoke detector sounding.
It was a busy night for the Fire Service, there was also a call out to a chimney fire at Beaumont.
More top news
The weekend event coincides with International Pride Month and the 51st anniversary of the Stonewall riots.
The scheme has been backed by the island's Lieutenant-Governor, and is the first of its kind in the Channel Islands.
Sunny spells and isolated light showers. After dusk fair spells with isolated showers.