Jersey has named its 43-strong athletics squad for this year's NatWest Island Games.
23 men and 20 women will compete for the island at the Games, which begin on 27 June.
This is the full squad:
- 100m - Katrina Lindsay, Dami (Philip) Williams, Bube (Ogubemi) Popo, Bill Porter
- 200m - Katrina Lindsay, Dami (Philip) Williams, Katie Silva
- 400m - Hazel le Cornu, Sam Dawkins, Yasmin Lookess
- 800m - Gemma Dawkins, Elliott Dorey, Chloe Turmel, Aaron Turmel
- 1,500m - Chloe Turmel, Elliott Dorey, Jessica Troy, Sam Maher
- 5,000m - Philip Maguire, Finlay Wright
- 10,000m - Daniel Halksworth
- Half Marathon - Andrea Banks, Tony Banks, Jane Grace, Bruno Francisco, Sylvia Thompson
- 100m hurdles - Claire Lidster, Emily Cassidy
- 110m hurdles - Peter Irving, Jason Fox
- 400m hurdles - Hazel le Cornu, Peter Irving, Claire Lidster, Stanley Livingston
- 3,000m steeplechase - Daniel Romeril
- High jump - Holly Widdowson, Simon Phelan, Elli Heyes, Jason Fox
- Long jump - Roseanna Hill, Ross Jeffs, Elli Heyes, Samuel Stenhouse
- Triple jump - Roseanna Hill, Ross Jeffs, Kamela Monks
- Shot put - Zane Duquemin
- Discus - Shadine Duquemin, Zane Duquemin, Paul Derrien
- Hammer throw - Paul Derrien, Yuri Pereira
- 4x100m relay - Katrina Lindsay, Ross Jeffs, Claire Lidster, Dami (Philip) Williams, Bube (Ogubemi) Popo, Bill Porter, Holly Widdowson, Sam Dawkins, Helen Butler-Day, Jonathan le Grange, Katie Silva, Ben Silva
- 4x400m relay - Hazel Le Cornu, Sam Dawkins, Gemma Dawkins, Stanley Livingston, Yasmin Lookess, Peter Irving, Gemma Gothard, Elliott Dorey, Katie Silva, Aaron Turmel, Helen Butler-Day, Ben Silva
24 different islands will be represented at the 2015 NatWest Island Games. Can you identify all of the island flags?
Jersey and Guernsey's top badminton players could go head to head in the semi-final of the NatWest Island Games.
With the NatWest Island Games just 41 days away, Games Makers are working hard to make sure everything is on hand to welcome the visitors.