Adrian Lynch was possibly knocking on doors in St Lawrence around 1:30am on Saturday morning.
Jersey Police have released more details of his last known movements, saying he could have been calling at houses on Rue Du Douet de la Rue.
His last known sighting has also changed; a homeowner saw him on Clos de Devant around 2am, after previous sightings of him at Bon Air Stables.
Below are details of all the known sightings of him from midnight on Friday evening.
- 0:00 - Adrian is dropped off by a taxi at the junction of La Rue and Ruette D'Avranches.
- 0:00 - Adrian spoken to by a driver just South of Carrefour Selous.
- 0:00-0:30 - Two further potential sightings in the same area of Carrefour Selous.
- 1:00 - Seen by a member of the public in Rue de la Golarde.
- 1:10 - Seen by a homeowner on Rue de la Gorlarde.
- 1:30 - Possibly knocking on doors on La Rue du Douet de la Rue.
- 1:30-2 - Sightings in the area of Bon Air Riding Stables by two witnesses
- 2:00 - Seen at Clos de Devant, seen by homeowner
The father of Adrian Lynch has said his family can finally move forward, after the inquest into his death was closed.
The service began at 2:30pm this afternoon at the Methodist Centre in town.
Family and friends will gather in St Helier today, for a memorial service for Adrian Lynch.