The cortege route of Cilla Black's funeral in Liverpool on Thursday has been announced.
The cortege will proceed from Woolton Road, Wavertree, at it's junction with Church Road North to Blackwood Avenue, Gateacre and then on to St Mary's Church for the 1pm service.
Cilla, 72, died earlier this month after falling at her home in Spain
The entertainer's family have requested that anyone wishing to pay their respects should line the two-mile route using the whole length of Woolton Road as far as Blackwood Avenue.
The family also made a polite request that people do not to travel to Woolton village, as the Church is very secluded and the public will not be able to access the Church or its grounds.
There will also be traffic management in place around the area on the day:
- Church Road closed to general traffic between Allerton Road and Ridgetor Road
- Mason Street closed from Woolton Street to Church Road
- Mount Street and St Mary’s Street closed to general traffic
- All the above roads will also be subject to parking restrictions
- It may also be necessary to close a section of Allerton Road between Woolton Street and Quarry Street
A spokeswoman for Cilla's family said: "The family would like to thank well wishers in advance for their kind cooperation in this respect and also for respecting their privacy at the burial later in the day."