Gary Barlow has announced plans for an 24-date tour of the UK - which will conclude with a massive gig near his childhood home.
The Take That star will also play 'intimate' venues in Blackpool, Manchester and the Isle of Man.
The tour, which starts in April next year, will conclude in June with a gig at Delamere Forest, close to his childhood home in Frodsham in Cheshire.
Barlow is one of Britain’s most successful songwriters, having written 14 Number One singles as well as being a six-time recipient of an Ivor Novello Award.
His last solo tour was in 2013 and tickets for next year's concerts go on sale on Friday, October 20.
- Gary's tour will start on April 16th:
- 16th April – Edinburgh – Playhouse
- 17th April – Edinburgh – Playhouse
- 19th April – Perth – Concert Hall
- 20th April – Dundee – Caird Hall
- 21st April – Aberdeen – BHGE Arena
- 23rd April – Hull – City Hall
- 24th April – Hull – City Hall
- 26th April – Leicester – De Montfort Hall
- 27th April – Blackpool – Opera House
- 28th April – Blackpool – Opera House
- 30th April – Sunderland – Empire
- 1st May – Sunderland – Empire
- 3rd May – Manchester – O2 Apollo
- 4th May – Manchester – O2 Apollo
- 8th May – Belfast – Waterfront
- 10th May – Dublin – BGE Theatre
- 12th May – Kilarney, INEC
- 14th May – Brighton, Centre
- 15th May – Cardiff – Motorpoint Arena
- 17th May – London – Palladium
- 18th May – London – Palladium
- 21st May – Llandudno, Venue Cymru
- 22nd May – Llandudno, Venue Cymru
- 24th May – Halifax – Victoria Theatre
- 25th May – Nottingham – Royal Concert Hall
- 26th May – Nottingham – Royal Concert Hall
- 28th May – Isle of Man – Villa Marina
- 29th May – Isle of Man – Villa Marina
- 31st May – Southend – Cliffs Pavilion
- 1st June – Bournemouth – International Centre
- 4th June – Sheffield – City Hall
- 5th June – Sheffield – City Hall
- 8th June – Thetford Forest
- 9th June – Delamere Forest