A teenager has been charged after a car was allegedly driven towards pedestrians in Blackpool on Saturday.
Three people were taken to hospital but have now been released.
Jake Hartley, 19, of Rochdale Road, Todmorden, has been charged with
- attempted Section 18 wounding
- three offences of Section 47 assault
- dangerous driving
- driving over the prescribed limit of alcohol
- driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence
- driving without insurance
- possession of a weapon capable of incapacitation
He will appear at Blackpool Magistrates’ Court on Monday morning (April 16th).