Five men have been charged with murder and attempted murder after a man was shot dead in Ashton-under-Lyne.
31 year old Luke Graham died from his injuries after being rushed to hospital on 13 June of this year.
Another man in his 20s presented himself at hospital later on the same day with a gunshot wound to his leg. He was discharged from hospital following treatment.
The following men have been charged with the murder of Luke Paul Graham and attempted murder of the man in his 20s:
- Wade Keaton Cox - of HMP Manchester
- Jak Cooper West - of Parrenthorn Road, Prestwich
- Connor Cornforth - of Wharf Road, Droylsden
- Francis Robert Atkinson - of Stamford Drive, Stalybridge
- Benjamin Dodd - of Silfield Close, Beswick
They've been remanded in custody to appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 1st November 2018.