A 17-year-old girl from Greater Manchester has died of a suspected drugs overdose at Leeds Festival.
A 17-year-old boy, also from the Oldham area, has been arrested on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs.
West Yorkshire Police said he is currently in custody.
Emergency Services were called to the Bramham Park site shortly after 3.40am on Saturday.
On Friday night, Leeds Festival Police tweeted a warning about a number of potentially dangerous drugs that were being circulated at the popular music festival.
The pills - known as Donkey Kong, Trump and Skype - were said to be high strength and up to three times the normal adult dose.