Coronation Street star Katie McGlynn took home the award for best serial drama performance for her turn as cancer sufferer Sinead Tinker at the National Television Awards.
Katie shared the category with EastEnders’ Danny Dyer, Hollyoaks’ Gregory Finnegan and Emmerdale’s Danny Miller.
In her acceptance speech, she thanked the "big bosses" at Coronation Street, before paying tribute to her late grandfather.
The soap also took home another prize, with Peter Ash winning the best newcomer award.
Here are all the winners:
- TV Presenter - Ant and Dec
- TV judge - David Walliams in Britain's Got Talent
- Live magazine show - This Morning
- Serial drama performance - Katie McGlynn in Coronation Street
- Factual - Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out
- Drama performance - Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders
- The Bruce Forsyth entertainment award - I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- New drama - Chernobyl
- Talent show - Strictly Come Dancing
- Drama - Peaky Blinders
- Challenge show - Great British Bake Off
- Serial drama - Emmerdale
- Comedy - Mrs Brown's Boys
- Newcomer - Peter Ash in Coronation Street
- Impact award - Gavin And Stacey Christmas special
- Special recognition award - Sir Michael Palin
- Video Report by Caroline Whitmore