A Manchester fashion brand has raised thousands of pounds for charity after using a quote from the late TV Presenter Caroline Flack.
The company 'In the Style' produced t-shirts featuring the slogan 'be kind', words which the star posted in a message not long before her death
The company wants to raise awareness and donations for the Samaritans - a charity which supports those with mental health issues and suicidal thoughts.
Watch Victoria Grimes' report here:
Where to go for help if you are struggling:
- Samaritans – for everyone Call 116 123 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papyrus – for people under 35 Call 0800 068 41 41 – Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm, weekends 2pm to 10pm, bank holidays 2pm to 5pm Text 07786 209697 Email email@example.com
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – for men Call 0800 58 58 58 – 5pm to midnight every day
- Childline – for children and young people under 19 Call 0800 1111 – the number won't show up on your phone bill
- The Silver Line – for older people Call 0800 4 70 80 90
- The Martin Gallier Project Runs Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (Suicide First Aid) in the New Ferry area of The Wirral. Get in touch via the website