The funeral is taking place of a Blackpool couple who were killed in the Tunisia beach massacre.
The service for Denis and Elaine Thwaites is being held at Fairhaven United Reform Church in Lytham St Annes
The funeral service is taking place
The funeral will be held for a couple from Blackpool killed in the Tunisia attacks.
Former footballer Denis Thwaites, 70 and his wife Elaine, 69 died along with 37 others in the holiday resort of Sousse last month. They will be laid to rest at the United Reform Church at Fairhaven in Lytham.
Hundreds of holidaymakers told to leave Tunisia have landed back at Manchester Airport. They are following government advice to return home immediately after intelligence revealed a second terror attack was "highly likely."
A guide on what to do if you are in Tunisia or planning to go there after the Foreign Office warned against 'all but essential travel'.Read the full story ›
Eyewitnesses have claimed the Tunisian beach massacre may have been carried out by more than one attackerRead the full story ›
A Manchester-born man has been identified as one of the tourists killed in the Tunisia terror attack.Read the full story ›
There's still no official word about a couple from Blackpool who've been missing in Tunisia since a gunman went on the rampage and killed 38 holidaymakers.
Elaine and Denis Thwaites were staying at the hotel in Sousse where guests came under attack on Friday. It's thought up to 30 Britons may have been killed.
In the last few hours, the Prime Minister has declared a national minute of silence for the victims on Friday.
Many of those who survived have been talking of their ordeal. Our correspondent Rob Smith has the latest:
A national one minute's silence to commemorate the victims of the Tunisia beach attack will be held at midday on Friday, David Cameron has told the House of Commons.
It is believed around 30 Britons may have been killed in the attack, though only 18 British deaths have so far been confirmed.
Earlier Tunisian authorities said they had detained a group of suspects believed to be associated with gunman Seifeddine Rezgui - the first arrests since Friday's beach massacre.
Suspected associates of the gunman who carried out the Tunisian beach massacre have been arrested.Read the full story ›
All British nationals injured in the terror attack on a Tunisian beach will be returned to the UK for treatment within the next 24 hours, Downing Street said, as the official toll of UK deaths rose to 18.
Officials confirmed that the total number of Britons killed when a gunman opened fire on sunbathers in the resort of Sousse is expected to reach "around 30", and said that the UK was pressing the Tunisian authorities to ensure swift access for British experts who have been sent to help identify remaining bodies.
Four of those needing treatment are being flown back to the UK on board an RAF C17 plane with "medevac" teams experienced at bringing injured service personnel back from operations overseas, said Prime Minister David Cameron's official spokeswoman.
The developments came as Home Secretary Theresa May visited the scene of the massacre to lay flowers and observe a period of silence.
Mrs May and Foreign Office minister Tobias Ellwood have travelled to the country to pay their respects and take part in talks with the Tunisian government on addressing the extremist threat.
A total of 38 people perished after a gunman opened fire on a beach in the resort on Friday.