A yellow weather warning for tomorrow has been issued by the MET Office for the Isle of Man.
Between 6am and 10pm Storm Ali will bring a spell of very windy weather with gusts of 50-60 mph possible inland. The following advice has been issued on the MET Office website:
- Road, rail, air and ferry services may be affected, with longer journey times and cancellations possible
- Some damage to buildings is possible, such as tiles blown from roofs. Falling trees or branches are possible
- Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Injuries and danger to life from flying debris
- Some roads and bridges may close