Chelsea are top of another league after their fans' festive chant about manager Jose Mourinho was voted the funniest of all time.
The terrace favourite topped a poll of 2,000 fans. It goes...
The poll was carried out by bookmakers, William Hill.
Here's the top 10 in full.
- 1) Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the goals are so delightful, Stamford Bridge is the place to go, Mourinho! Mourinho! Mourinho!" Chelsea fans in the Shed End sing this to the tune of Let It Snow about the Special One who has brought them so much success.
- 2) Oh well I wish I could watch Suarez every day, When the skills start flowing and he sticks a chance away, Oh I Wish I could watch Suarez every daaaaaaaaay, Let the chants... Ring out... For Suarez." Liverpool fans sung about their departed striker on the Kop last Christmas, to the tune of Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- 3) I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know, Where the three points glisten, Their strikers are missing, And we see Habib score a goal." Newcastle salute fan favourite Habib Beye to the theme of White Christmas.
- 4) You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, you'd better be good I'm telling you why...'cos Santi C is coming to town." Arsenal supporters on their Spanish midfielder Santi Cazorla, sung to Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- 5) There's only one Alan Shearer! One Alan Shearer, We're walking along, singing this song, Walking in a Shearer Wonderland". Sung by Newcastle United fans about their former hero striker to the tune of Winter Wonderland
- 6) Away in a manger, No crib for a bed, The little lord Jesus woke up and he said, We hate Wrexham". Chester Christmas classic to the tune of Away In A Manger
- 7) Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, Oh what fun it is to see, Tottenham win away - oh!" Tottenham fans sing this song around Christmas when they win away games, to the tune of Jingle Bells
- 8) On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 David Hodgson, 11 Graeme Souness, 10 Craig Johnston, 9 Ian Rush, 8 Sammy Lee, 7 Kenny Dalglish, 6 Alan Hansen, 5 Ronnie Whelan, 4 Mark Lawrenson, 3 Barney Rubble, 2 Philip Neal, And Brucie in our goal!" Arguably Liverpool's best ever line-up, sung to the tune of The 12 Days Of Christmas
- 9) Mourinho, are you listening? Extra time and we're singing, the Stadium of Light, we're happy tonight, two-one and a win to Sunderland". The Stadium of Light was bouncing as Sunderland knocked Chelsea out of the Capital One Cup in 2013. Sung to the tune of Winter Wonderland
- 10) There's only one Malcolm Glazer! One Malcolm Glazer! He used to be Yank! And now he's a Manc! Walking in a Glazer wonderland!" Sung by Man United fans about the late American former owner, to the tune of Winter Wonderland