A mum taking her son out for dinner at a restaurant got the shock of her life when she was accidentally charged nearly £270,000.
Pretima Champaneri-Phillips and 17-year-old Aaron had just finished a quick bite to eat at a Cote Brasserie.
She was then given a bill but when entering her details it appeared as £268,399.32 -- 10,000 times more than it should have been, £26.83.
Luckily Pretima was not left penniless after the dinner, as spotted the mistake before leaving the restaurant in Hampstead in north London. She managed to get the bill cancelled.
The financial consultant reckons her Friday night blunder should serve as a warning for others to always check their bill fully before paying.