Transport for London is launching eight new Night Bus routes to coincide with the Night Tube, which starts running on Friday.
The routes - which already operate in the daytime but will now become 24 hour - are designed to improve onward journeys for those who live further out from the centre of London, to enable them to get home once they finish their journey on a late night tube service.
The routes are:
- 34 (Barnet Church to Walthamstow Central)
- 123 (Ilford High Road to Wood Green)
- 145 (Leytonstone to Dagenham)
- 158 (Stratford to Chingford Mount)
- 296 (Ilford Broadway to Romford)
- E1 (Greenford Broadway to Ealing Broadway)
- W3 (Finsbury Park to Northumberland Park)
- W7 (Finsbury Park to Muswell Hill Broadway)
The new services are set to run at least every half hour on Friday and Saturday nights.
The Mayor said he hoped the new routes would make it safer for Londoners to get home at night.