Forget the Emmys or the Oscars, the Baftas or the Brits. The award you should be most excited about is one which is a little closer to home. The winner of the Shed of the Year has been announced.
A two-storey 'mushroom house' in Surrey was named Britain's best, beating off 3,000 other entries.
It was created by Benedict Swanborough for his 13-year old daughter Elsie, who saved up £500 for her dad to build it.
- Historic winner - Letsby Avenue Police Station
- Not A Shed winner - Colin Furze Secret Bunker
- Unexpected winner - Pricklebums
- Budget winner - David Oliver
- Pubs and entertainment winner - engine house