Londoners who frequently walk their dog in Brockwell Park are almost twice as likely to find love or be asked on a date than those who walk in Epping Forest, according to the Kennel Club.
A survey revealed 62 percent of Londoners in Brockwell have been asked on a date or fallen in love, whilst out and about with their dog, or as a result of somebody else's dog.
This was followed by:
- St James Park (61 percent)
- Regents Park (58 percent)
- Kensington Gardens (57 percent)
- Green Park (55 percent)
- Alexandra Park (52 percent)
- Wandsworth Common and Greenwich Park (50 percent)
- Bushy Park and Hampstead Heath and Bushy Park (48 percent)
- By contrast Londoners are much less likely to be asked on a date or find love if they frequently walk in Clapham Common (40 percent), Richmond Park (35 percent) or Epping Forest (33 percent)