The second phase of the Grenfell Tower inquiry is unlikely to start until the end of next year, the chairman has announced.
Sir Martin Moore-Bick said there are more than 200,000 documents still to disclose, and this process is unlikely to be complete before autumn 2019.
The inquiry's second phase will examine the wider issues surrounding the fire.
Speaking at the end of the inquiry's first phase, which was confined to the night of June 14 last year, he said:
Sir Martin said the inquiry team is in negotiations to secure a venue in west London, after hearing repeated concerns from the bereaved and survivors about the unsuitability of the current central London space.