Advertisement

  1. ITV Report

Family of girl who died after eating Pret sandwich check progress on allergen info

In two years' time food businesses will be forced to list full ingredients on pre-packaged foods and it is thanks to tireless campaigning by the parents of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse.

She died after eating sesame in Pret a Manger baguette, which wasn't listed on the ingredients.

Her parents, Tanya and Nadim have been to a Pret store in Victoria to meet senior managers to check on their progress in displaying allergen information.