The parents of a teenage girl who died after suffering a reaction to a Pret a Manger baguette want compulsory allergy policies rolled out in all schools.
Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, who was 15, collapsed after eating a baguette containing sesame seeds.
Her parents are trialling a scheme in a school where teachers are trained to deal with such incidents.
We're really calling for this to be taken seriously by the government - a gold standard straight across the country just for allergy care. It's so important. The numbers are showing that more and more children are coming through with these really serious life-threatening allergies and if this doesn't happen there are going to be more fatalities.
The number of children, aged 10 or under, taken to hospital with anaphylaxis in London has trebled in the last five years.
Natasha, from Fulham, was travelling on a flight from London to Nice with her father and her best friend when she fell ill.
She had eaten a baguette bought from Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport. Despite having two EpiPen injections, the 15-year-old, who had a severe sesame allergy, died later at a hospital in Nice.