Southern Rail has announced it is organising 200 buses and coaches on each day of the three-day strike action by ASLEF next week.
Road links from nine stations into nearby neighbouring train networks will be provided, enabling passengers to use other train operators' services.
Capacity on the buses will be limited and Southern is advising passengers to leave extra time for their journey.
Tickets will be accepted on the other operators transport - the full list can be found on Southern's website.
Southern's urging passengers to only travel if it is "essential".
The following stations will be provided with buses or coaches:
- Oxted with Sevenoaks (connect with Southeastern)
- Uckfield with Tunbridge Wells via Crowborough (connect to Southeastern)
- Eastbourne with Hastings (connect with Southeastern)
- Bexhill to Hastings (connect with Southeastern)
- Horsham to Dorking (connect with South West Trains)
- Hastings to Ashford calling all stations (connect to Southeastern)
- Chichester to Havant (connect with South West Trains)
- Seaford to Lewes calling all stations (local service, no onward connection)
- East Grinstead to Gatwick (connect to Gatwick Express)