A man is being treated in hospital after he was blasted in the face and back with a BB gun in Basingstoke.
The 28-year-old victim had been approached by two men victim in Stag Hill, who asked him for a lift.
When he refused, the two men assaulted him. During the assault, the victim was shot in the face and the back with what has been described as a BB gun.
The men then ran off.
The victim was taken to North Hampshire Hospital for treatment. His injuries are not life threatening.
The first suspect is described as:
- aged between 25 and 30 years
- around 6ft 2ins tall
- of skinny build
- very pale complexion
- receding, short, jet black hair with a scruffy beard
- wearing a black hooded top, with white detailing on the sleeves, and black tracksuit bottoms
The second man is described as:
- aged 25 to 30 years
- around 5ft 10ins tall
- of stocky build
- having a tattoo or mark below his right eye
- full beard
- blonde or ginger hair
- wearing a green or grey hooded top