An inquest has opened into the death of an elderly woman, who drank cleaning fluid at a Brighton hospital.
85-year-old Joan Blaber from Lewes was being treated at the Royal Sussex County Hospital after suffering a stroke in September last year.
She drank the cleaning fluid from a water jug - thinking it was orange juice.
In May the Care Quality Commisson published a damning report following inspections of several wards where they found unattended cleaning trolleys containing hazarardous substances, products not always stored securely and paper work not always complete.
The hearing is expected to last two weeks.