Five post boxes and a telephone box have been blown up around Chichester.
They are all believed to have been targeted with suspected explosive devices in Bosham, Lavant, Charlton, East Dean and Oving.
The incidents are thought to have happened late on Wednesday night between 10pm and 12am.
Sussex Police are keen to speak to anyone who saw any suspicious vehicles or people near to post boxes or telephone kiosks, and owners of dash cams who may have footage that cover the locations during the relevant times.
The locations are as follows:
- Post box outside The Reach, Smugglers Lane, Bosham
- Post box at the entrance to Bosham Hoe on Hoe Lane junction with Smugglers Lane, Bosham
- Post box on the A286 junction with St Nicholas Road, Lavant
- Post box outside The Fox Goes Free public house, Charlton Road, Charlton
- Post box near the Star and Garter public house, East Dean
- Telephone kiosk at the High Street junction with Highfield Lane, Oving